Job ID 2021-6283
Associates play a senior team member role on BCC cases, at times leading simple cases fairly independently and at times driving the analysis on more complicated cases with significant direction from a Team Leader. Associates may manage 1-3 Analysts and take responsibility for sharing appropriate information across work streams. Associates provide feedback and coach Analysts on task execution and role. They, at times, provide significant direction and support to resolve complex issues and effectively manage client and team meetings. Associates are generalists who lead projects across any geography or industry.
• Proficient professional with sound business logic and ability to structure approaches to answer complex business and supply chain questions
• Able to very quickly come up to speed on different businesses and perform research and analysis across all geographies and industries
• May have first level team management responsibility which generally involves conducting performance discussions / appraisals, allocating and reviewing work to a small team of analysts
• May manage simple cases consistently and independently
• Able to interface with primary client contact (Bain case teams from any global office)
• Proficient in analytics and research-oriented work, with a drive to arrive at answers based on solid business/supply-chain judgement
• A graduate with 2-4 years of experience or a post-graduate with 1 to 2 years of experience in supply chain space, ideally in consulting. This should include a minimum of 1 years in statistical forecasting domain.
• Basic working knowledge of coding platform, esp. R or Python
• Basic understanding of supply chain concepts domains of manufacturing, inventory planning, logistics, procurement, and after sales.
• Possess excellent analytic, communication and team skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
• Good team player and motivated individual with strong academic records. Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
• CSCP or other supply chain certifications would be a plus, though not mandatory.
• Understanding or experience of supply chain analytics would be a plus, though not mandatory.
Source – Bain and Company Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, bain and company jobs, career2021, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, graduatejobs, Gurgaonjobs, indianjobs, job2021, latestjobvacancies, marketingjobs, postgraduatejobs, salesjobs, supplychainjobs, supplychainmanagement
The opportunity EY is looking for Summer Intern for Strategy team in Transaction Advisory Services. Your key responsibilities Analyse and...Apply For This Job
REQ177426 Work Dynamics What this job involves: This role will be part of the Regional Finance team and will assist...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID 9814 Capital Investment Proposal– Placing an order with vendors through purchase order • Equipment renewal – Renewing service/maintenance...Apply For This Job
JOB OFFER AS INSURANCE ADVISOR, WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE, EARN AS MUCH EFFORT AS YOU PUT ********************************************************************************* Do you...Apply For This Job
At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate...Apply For This Job
City: Bangalore State: KA Country/Region: IN Travel: 10% to 25% Requisition ID: 77249 Alternative Locations: Function: Finance & Accounting Job Overview This position will report to...Apply For This Job