Job ID – 2021-6321
Type Regular- Full-Time
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:
This position is for an Associate role within the Strategy and Analytics teams that works with case teams and senior stakeholders across the globe. The Associate directly engages on key client engagements on diverse set of Strategy products/ capabilities, leading specific work-streams within the team with an Analyst, working under the guidance of a Project Leader.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The work spans a breadth of industries and multiple types of analysis including but not limited to industry/sector analysis and scans, identifying key trends/drivers/challenges, analyzing disruptive start-up ecosystem, VC/PE funding analysis, survey analysis, research and analysis to create impactful PoVs etc.
Associates produce high quality client-ready research and analysis, generate strong business insights and implications with quick turnaround. Associates lead 1-2 analysts, under the guidance of a Project leader/Manager, playing a key role in driving their workstream’s overall answer and final materials, and helping their lead/manager with client communication, work planning, and team management.
• Graduate with 3-5 years relevant OR an MBA with 1-3 years of relevant experience with exposure to business research, analysis and consulting
• Experience of leading 1-2 team members is preferable
• Has strong knack to conduct industry and company level analysis; showing ability to understand competitive landscape and industry dynamics, create market maps/size/share, profit pools, competitive benchmarking, funding analysis, and identify key trends/drivers/challenges
• Demonstrates ability to cross-link different business models, and think through the impact of business decisions on company performance (growth/margin/funding/returns) and valuations
• Understands client needs and situations and adapts to case expectations, showing ability to resolve complex issues across work streams, generate and screen realistic answers based on sound reality checks, and recommend actionable solutions
• Strong skills in Microsoft power-point and excel are required; Knowledge of tool/ languages like Alteryx, Tableau and Python/R/SQL is a plus
Source – Bain and Company Website
for 0 year(s) of experience Mumbai (All Areas) ₹ 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A. JOB DESCRIPTION Roles and Responsibilities Credit Analysis....Apply For This Job
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with...Apply For This Job
Travel Required?: Travel – 25% of time Date: Dec 21, 2021 Partial remote working option Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country # 120189 –...Apply For This Job
Key Responsibilities • Serve on a team of risk evaluation and assurance professionals, working to provide an independent Second Line...Apply For This Job
Job Information Number of Positions – 3 Industry – Financial Services Work Experience – 1-3 years Salary – As per...Apply For This Job
1. Market Research Trainee Two (2) Nos. Category General Stipend Rs.20,000/- per month Method of selection Walk-in-test(objective type and/or descriptive...Apply For This Job