This position is based in our Atlas Copco Dapodi/Chakan Office.
• Routine bill passing and accounting job
• Accounting knowledge of Payable and Invoice processing is a must
• Knowledge of TDS accounting of service invoices
• Knowledge of Vendor invoices booking for revenue and capital expenses,
• Submission of monthly reports and schedules
• Work actively by optimizing the efficiency and improving quality of the daily tasks
• Prepare of schedules for balance sheet items for submission to auditors [Internal / External / Group Audit ]
• Any other routine work that is given from time to time
What we expect of you?
Skills & Requirement
Computer literacy (advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Outlook system etc.)
• Experience in using ERP systems will be a plus
• Accounting experience (2-3 years of experience will be a plus)
• Fluent English in both writing and speaking is mandatory
• Creative / analytical / an innovative problem solver
• Able to work independently & experience of handling administrative function is a plus.
• Previous experience within a shared service accounting role
• Debtors / Creditors / Bank reconciliation
• Basic understanding of GST / TDS related concepts
• Desire and ability to improve existing process
• Aspiration for professional and career development
• Systematic and accurate
• Ability to plan work effectively
• Positive attitude and ability to solve problems
• Service minded and customer oriented
• Ability to foster team sprit & work efficiently in team
• Creative thinking – innovative solutions to problem
• Adaptability – ability to modify style to achieve results & maintain effectiveness
• Willing to learn and good grasping power
What you can expect from us?
Dapodi/Chakan Office, Pune India
Choose your career with us
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Source – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd Website
Tagged as: accountantjobs, Accountingjobs, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd Jobs, bcomjobs, cainterjobs, career2021, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, indianjobs, job2021, latestjobvacancies, mbajobs, mcomjobs, punejobs
Last application date: 12 Feb 2022 We offer As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working...Apply For This Job
Risk and Control Objective Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise...Apply For This Job
The Finance Associate (Accounts Receivable) performs the daily task of posting the payments in to the system against the correct...Apply For This Job
India-Mumbai-Mumbai | Full-time (FT) | Wealth Management | Job ID – 196249 Your field of responsibility The role is for an Investment Writer for the Private...Apply For This Job
The North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong invites applications for the contractual posts of 2(two) Junior Consultants for assisting the Sector...Apply For This Job
ID: 53794BR Job Category: Finance & Accounting Job Type: Full time Role Summary: The Cost Accountant will be the primary owner of inventory...Apply For This Job