3 – 8 Years
General Purpose: The Sr. Executive Accountant will support accounting and finance by performing day to day accounting tasks, account analysis, and month end closing activities, with the goal of producing accurate financial statements while adhering to appropriate internal controls and meeting deadlines.
Reports to (Supervisor/Manager):
Manager GL Accountant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understand underlying business and related processes as foundation for responsibilities
· Prepare monthly journal entries
· Prepare monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cash flows)
· Prepare assigned balance sheet account reconciliations
· Prepare monthly Accruals, prepaid accounts, deposit accounts reconciliations, asset additions, asset retirement obligations, various other associated entries and accounting work for fixed assets life cycle.
· Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement flux analysis
· Prepare and lead monthly cost center actual vs. budget analysis
· Assist with maintaining adequate internal controls within the accounting processes to ensure well documented, accurate and timely financial reporting
· Assist with updating internal control narratives, flowcharts, and preparation of schedules for auditors
· Assist and provide support for the team during various Audits that takes place throughout the year.
· Perform other ad hoc duties as needed
Serves as a liaison with other functions within Finance to ensure that all data has been properly captured to close the books monthly in accordance with US GAAP. Work with FP&A team to understand expected trends in the business to facilitate monthly closing and analysis of results.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience: Having a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Master’s Degree is a plus, 5 to 7 years of experience in accounting teams and knowledge of the monthly and annual closing process.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Having deep knowledge and experience in working core accounting team.
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Very well versed with MS-office and use of financial systems applications, in particular, Oracle to close books
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
Source – Aeries Technology Group Website
Tagged as: Accountingjobs, Aeries Technology Group Jobs, bachelor'sjobs, career2022, Experiencedjobs, financejobs, Fresherjobs, indianjobs, job2022, latestjobvacancies, master'sjobs, mumbaijobs, myjobpocket
Location: Mohali Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Responsibilities & Key Deliverables Preparation and Review of Monthly MIS Reports 1. In-depth P and...Apply For This Job
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens....Apply For This Job
Job ID:R0169404 Full/Part-Time: Full-time Regular/Temporary: Regular Loan Operations India, operating from a Centralized location in Mumbai supports lending products across various business...Apply For This Job
DEPARTMENT BRIEF FactSet Fundamentals Team collects financial statements of Public and Private (US only) companies across the continent. The team...Apply For This Job
• We are looking for a Chartered Accountant (First Attempt) with 3-5 years of experience in Corporate FP&A(MIS) / Business...Apply For This Job
Job Number: JREQ111822 City, ST: Noida, UP Main Accountabilities • Ensure all documentation is dealt with effectively, checked for correctness...Apply For This Job